High speed fiber coupled infrared pyrometerwith LASCON® Controller
Digital Mergenthaler infrared pyrometers are the result of years of development and are ideal for non-contact measurement of process temperatures
- Measuring ranges typically from 100 ° C ( low temperature version with reduced measuring rate from 70°C )
- Measuring rate 10 kHz - 10,000 measurements per second
- Pyrometer with light guide - no problems with electromagnetic interference
- Spot diameter from 100 µm
- Light guides up to 50m in length
- Built-in closed loop process controller
- Process monitoring
- Data storage on internal flash disk
- Complete recalibration possible when installed in laser heads
- Temperature measurement traceable to temperature standards
Mergenthaler, No.1 in temperature controlled laser material processing
Dr. Mergenthaler High Speed Infrared Pyrometers are characterized by their accuracy, speed and flexibility. They form a complete system of high-speed temperature data acquisition, closed-loop control, visualization, real-time storage and archiving.
Mergenthaler Infrared Pyrometer:
from 100°C to 2,340°C in different measuring ranges (at 10,000 measurements per second)
For example: 100°C to 560°C, 550°C to 2,340°C
(Special pyrometer from 70°C at lower measuring rates)
Software adjustable emission coefficient: 0.05 to 1.00
Application: Laser plastic welding, laser soldering, low-temperature measurements on metals
With the integrated temperature process controller laser sources or induction generators can be controlled. In this way, processes that were previously guided by constant laser power can now be optimized simply by specifying a processing temperature.
The system works autonomously: meaning, without PC connection, you can measure, control, store the temperature at a rate of up to 15kHz. With the software package LASCON® Process Manager you can visualize, parameterize and monitor your laser process. With a simple script language you can program and execute up to 256 different laser scripts. With these scripts you can monitor your laser processes 100% and have a traceability of your entire production.
- 10.000 ( optional 15.000 ) temperature measurements per second
- Over 1700 units sold in industry and research
- Choose between infrared and 2 color pyrometer
- Measurement range: Infrared pyrometer from 100°C ( 70°C ) , 2 color pyrometer from 300°C
- Selectable temperature ranges up to 3000°C
- Glas fiber length up to 40m , measurement spots down to 0.3mm
- Use with all diode lasers (808nm,940nm,980nm), NdYAG 1064nm , Fiber lasers , CO2 10.6µm
- Visible aiming beam , dimmable
- Store up to 500.000 processes in real time to internal flash disc
- Monitor the process
- Program up to 255 different process scripts and activate them
- Temperature and power monitors to create ok/not ok statements
With over 1500 industrial LASCON installations worldwide, Mergenthaler is the world market leader in temperature-controlled laser material processing.
Application for the Mergenthaler LASCON infrared pyrometers are:
Laser plastic welding: In laser plastic welding, LASCON regulates the welding temperature of the seam and ensures a perfect connection, which also offers the best optical results. The system provides 100% monitoring of production as well as storage of all essential process parameters. Also for precess control together with galvo scanners .
Laser soldering: The temperature monitoring of the laser soldering process allows a high-quality solder joint without burn and cracking.
Temperature measurement on silicon wafers in epitaxy processes in a vacuum (from 80 ° C)
Measurement of the temperature of ceramics and crystals (also in vacuum)
Control of preheating during thermal bonding
Control of heating in crystal research in vacuum