LWS080-RTLaser Workstation with rotary indexing table
The LWS080-RT robot cell is an ideal basis for your
" Low Cost Intelligent Automation " project
- Robust technology
- Small footprint
- Manual parts feed via two segmented rotary indexing table, optionally with auxiliary axis
- Cycle times 5-15 seconds
- Process control and monitoring
- Automatic storage of process data
The LWS080-RT laser cell with rotary indexing table is an ideal solution to start laser-supported production such as laser plastic welding or laser soldering on a small footprint. The 2-segment rotary indexing table allows the workpieces to be inserted while a second workpiece is being processed in the process room.
A safety PLC coordinates the switching off of the laser when the turntable rotates and the reading of the safety light barrier.
We offer a choice of 3 or 4 (3 linear, 1 rotation) linear robot as travel systems.
Typical laser powers are up to 250W light power, but light power up to 60W (LCL) or air-cooled 100W or 140W systems are sufficient for most applications.
- Stable profile construction made of aluminum
- Free-standing structure with a base area of approx. 1.4 mx 0.9 m
- Turntable combined with lifting door
- Forced shutdown of the laser system when the lifting door is open via a safety switch with blade contact
- Overall construction is light-tight and resistant to laser scattered light
- Optional stable base frame
- Illuminated interior
- Working height of mounting plate approx. 76cm (table height)
- ESD sensitive parts with equipotential grounding
- Integrated safety PLC for safe process control
- The process room is equipped with customer-specific mechanical components
- Weight about 250kg