The blackbody calibrator HS-25-1000 is a precise instrument for calibration and periodic control of infrared pyrometers. The HS25-1000 has an extrem fast heating rate and an unreached temperature settling time. An integrated closed loop PID controller with an resolution of 0.1°C guaranties accuracy and long term stability. The housing has a very compact dimension and light weight, so that the blackbody can simply transported to the pyrometer.
- Temperature range: 100 ° C - 990 ° C
- Emission 0.99
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 2 ° C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Stability : 0.5 ° C over 8h
- Diameter of the input aperture: 25mm
- Emission: 0.995 in the range 1.6μm-2μm
- Power supply: 90-240 VAC
- Power: 500 W
- Case dimensions: 325mm X 187mm X 485mm (W X H X D)
- Weight: 14.9 kg
Calibration of infrared pyrometers and 2 color pyrometers.
Often also used to calibrate 2 color pyrometers that are integrated into laser heads.
Calibrating Mergenthaler pyrometers is supported by the LASCON Process Manager software and can be easily performed by the user himself.